Papamoa Cricket Club has been formed to help provide cricket to the wider Papamoa community. Situated at Alice Johnson Oval on Doncaster Drive a dedicated cricket oval services our community supported by a number of artifical cricket wickets on the neighbouring Gordn Spratt Reserve. It is the clubs aim to provide cricket for all levels through WBOPCA and BOPCA sanctioned competitions and initiatives with a strong focus on providing a life long cricket experience for its members.
Our inaugural AGM was held on Thursday the 30th of August 2018 with 26 in attendance. The following people were elected to the Management committee for the 2018/2019 season:
- President – Mark Divehall
- Vice President – Paul Dunn
- Treasurer – Interim Jenny Gough
- Secretary – Marc Rolleston
- Patron – Alice Johnson Family Trust
- Senior Representative – Michael Hoggard
- College Representative – Andrew Jacob
- Junior Representative – Simon McCaul
We look forward to our first season as a formal club and building our communities love for the game of cricket.
Papamoa Cricket Club is always looking for people to lend a hand. Whether you can invest a short time or a long time please get intouch with the committee or send an email to email@example.com and we can point you in the right place.